The 7 Archetypes of the Repressed Feminine
An Integrative Program for Incredible Transformation
These archetypes are the aspects of the Feminine that our world is the most triggered by. Throughout history, they have been exiled. As a result, we prune them, but by doing so - we resign to a life where we stay small, limit our own pleasure and say 'yes' when we really mean 'no'.
Until we can integrate these energies, we are robbing ourselves of the immense, sacred power of the Feminine Within.
The wonderful news is, you can do this in under an hour a week.
The Repressed Inner Child: Fierce independence. Shame around neediness. Takes self very seriously. Sensitive to criticism. Craves approval & external validation. Difficulties with trust & opening up. Needs alcohol/drugs to loosen up and have fun. Can be an exhibitionist. Doesn’t cry easily or deeply. Difficulty asking for help/support. Dreads ‘being a burden’. Mania. Tension in the body - particularly when happy/excited. Impatient. Poor impulse control. Envy/jealousy.
The Repressed Huntress: Physical & Emotional hoarding. Bears a grudge. Stays in toxic relationships. Cyclical Behaviour (thinking/talking themselves in circles). Domesticated. Likes routine. Feels ‘stuck’. Tight jaw. Passive aggressive. Fears losing control. Avoids conflict. Has trouble saying ‘no’. Only acknowledges the ‘light’ and ‘positive’. Prone to stress. Excess/Lack of Ambition. Tends to put self ‘under pressure’. Prone to outbursts. Feels like an imposter. Difficulties with focus. Obsessive tendencies. Afraid of hurting others/indiscriminate. Afraid of death. Disconnected from nature. Low self-worth.
The Repressed Lover: Sexually & creatively blocked. Low libido - or high libido with very surface level connections. Disconnected from self. Fatigue. Lack of meaning. Life feels ‘heavy’. Wants/desires very little & experiences shame around wanting. Alternatively, experiences insatiable desire. Promiscuity/chastity. Disgust towards more primal forms of sexual connection. Intentionally exaggerates or downplays appearance & sensuality. Struggles with Intimacy. Strong mental energy - more ‘head’ than ‘body’. Disempowered. Dissociative. May be very career focused.
The Repressed Queen: Lack of self respect. Moodiness. Lacklustre effort. Takes little pride in herself. Careless. Arrogant. Considers wealth/money to be 'unspiritual'. Struggles with responsibility. Snobby. Judgemental. Gossip. Insecure. People Pleasing. Stage fright. Low self confidence/inflated sense of self. Shame. Excludes others & fears exclusion. Sloppy/overly rigid. Lack mentality. Bad with money. Challenges around receiving. Self-limiting. Aloof. Distant.
The Repressed Priestess: Doubt. Downplays her experience. Lack of purpose. Depression. Life feels mundane and boring. Easily swayed by others opinions. Anti-religion. Lack of meaning and significance. A ‘follower’. May seek ‘peak experiences’. Belittles and Undermines. Denial of the Sacred. Seeks stimulation/distraction. Short attention span. At the mercy of Life. Feels the need to ‘work hard’. Seeks freedom through the material world.
The Repressed Medicine Woman: Victim Mentality. Gives away power to others. Health issues. Feels she has little to offer. Self-Doubt. Self-sabotage. Persecution. Poor choices. Weight Gain (or loss). Confusion. Dulled senses. Fear. Over-achieving. Perfectionist. Dreads accountability/responsibility/feedback. Drawn to the occult/esoteric worlds. Struggles with commitment. Stays small. Self-deprecating.
The Repressed Creator: Procrastination. Care-taking others. Self Sacrifice. Guilt/Resentment. Devalues her creations. Feels she has little to offer. Moody. Martyrdom. Emotional suppression. Fears change. Dullness. Anticipates failure. Miscarriage. Birth Trauma. Difficulty with manifesting. Ungrounded. Neurotic. Swollen Joints (particularly in hands and fingers). Feelings of powerlessness. Settles for less. Resignation. Avoids risk. Scared of success. Disempowered. Stuck. Judgemental of Self. Timidity/Arrogance. Lack of Self Care.
As we reclaim our wholeness, we become ecstatically AWAKE and powerfully EMBODIED...
At last, we have ARRIVED.
It's time to embrace the magic of your True Feminine Self
I'm talking more pleasure, less stress, and an infinitely more authentic and blissful life. Creating our lives ecstatically from a place of deep connection, NOT from a place of 'striving' and 'lack'.
Beautiful One, It's time to Arrive.
It's time to reclaim this place of deep safety and trust in ourselves. To know ourselves as INSEPARABLE from God. From Love. From life itself. When we create from this place, we do so in communion with the incredible forces of Life.
Success becomes inevitable.
...and I'm not talking about the shiny, superficial kind of success. I'm talking about deep alignment, incredible meaning and absolute fulfilment. I'm talking about life becoming a whole.new.level.of.amazing.
But is that really possible? Yes. How do I know? Because it happened to me.
- The Integrated Inner Child: Incredible playfulness and joy. Freedom and spontaneity. Vivid imagination & creativity. Euphoria. Excitement about Life. Awareness of feelings and needs. A sense of potential and limitlessness. Abundant support. Openness and trust.
- The Integrated Huntress: A deep sense of safety and protection. Clarity. The ability to say 'no'. Healthy boundaries. Absolute freedom. Powerful focus. More vitality and energy. The ability to 'let go'. A sense of sovereignty. Deep surrender. Greater depth of connection with Self.
- The Integrated Lover: Deep sensual connection with Life. Increased pleasure and satisfaction. Balance and healthy sexual expression. Effective communication. A deep sense of inner authority and power. Magnetism and radiance. A profound sense of intimacy and connection with others. Enormous flow of abundance. Creative drive.
- The Integrated Queen: Discernment. Objectivity. Clarity. Grounding. Integrity. Cool, calm and collected. Acceptance of responsibility. Foresight. Leadership skills. Diplomacy. Grace. Responds calmly to conflict. Dignity. Conscious strategy. Effective decision making. Confidence.
- The Integrated Priestess: Unshakeable connection with Self. Trust in Life. A deep centred-ness. Sacredness in the everyday. Presence. Communion with the Divine. Immense loving power. Magic and charisma. Sacred sexuality. Wisdom and deep intuition. Healing abilities. Magnetism.
- The Integrated Medicine Woman: A sense of wholeness. Self Love. Vibrant Health. Trust in Life. Heightened Intuition. Keen insight. Self care. Physical Healing. Community. Divine service. Compassion.
- The Integrated Creator: Easeful manifestation. The ability to draw on different archetypes as needed. Social adaptability. Ecstatic creation. Deep sense of empowerment. Abundant life force. Easeful birth (physical and metaphorical) Inspiration. Deep joy. Stillness. Flow.
But here's the thing...the 'mental' approach to transformation? Just isn't going to cut it.
You can't access deep, repressed energies through the conscious mind.
What I've discovered is this: If you want your personal growth to feel easeful, organic and embodied, the seeds of that growth need to be planted in the SUBCONSCIOUS mind.
Under the soil, right? Not on top of it.
This is the reason that so many 'mental' approaches to transformation fail. You can only do so much on the surface....and not only that, what you DO achieve requires constant pruning and maintenance (read- controlling mental chatter, fighting human nature, resisting 'negative' feelings etc.)
To create a more powerful, sustainable approach to transformation, we need to dive beneath the surface. From here, we can form lasting energetic + neural pathways and relationships with these archetypal energies.
...and only then, can we unlock the incredible gifts that they have to offer us.
Only then, does Life and growth cease to be something that we need to ACHIEVE. Instead, it becomes something that we can RECEIVE.
...and that receiving starts here.
It is possible to directly experience and integrate each of these sacred forces of nature.
Using powerful Energetic Activations and Guided Journeys, you can begin to reconnect with these sources of Feminine Power.
You can receive their wisdom, and feel their presence. You can access the bliss that is your birthright, and step into your full power as an Awakened Woman, WITHOUT needing to push, or force.
With over 10 years experience working with Energy Medicine, I'm incredibly passionate about supporting women to access their Full Feminine Power, and discover an approach to personal transformation that feels organic, grounded and deeply freeing.
Awakening the Feminine Within is an invitation to access the incredible power that lies within you, as you surrender into deeply vibrant and embodied way of being.
Awakening the Feminine Within
"The 7 Archetypes of the Repressed Feminine"
Integrative Program - Healing the Repressed Feminine Archetypes
FIRST, let me make something incredibly clear. This is NOT just an Online Program.
Sure, I'll deliver the content via an online platform. However, it's crucial to note that when you step in to this work, you activate an Intentional Energetic Process. You have entered the vortex. LIFE will take you on this journey.
The video, audio and written content is designed to inspire and support your process, but these archetypes will be shown to you in your day to day experiences, and the process that takes place is deeply embodied and integrated, extending FAR beyond the mental and cyber realms.
In this space, we can work together to unlock your cellular memory of Full Feminine Power. You know this already. Your body knows it. You have simply forgotten. Now the time has come to remember.
Here's how it works. You receive...
- 9x Feminine Discovery Modules: These juicy packages of goodness contain video insights, audio meditations and energetic activations. PLUS a wealth of optional written content to support your process, including journal questions, exercises and other tools and techniques for accessing the Archetypal Energies.
- A Beautiful Handmade Creator Goddess: You will also receive a beautiful, handmade Creator Goddess figurine to symbolise your Feminine Awakening journey. These goddesses are made with great love by Queensland artist Moomstone Designs, and are designed to anchor and support your process in a very tangible way.
- Intimate Sharing Space: Our secret facebook group for course participants is a safe and nurturing space. Share some of your journey with each archetype and be held and supported as you rise into your power.
- Lifetime Access: The journey never ends, and neither should your access to this work. In my experience, this work INCREASES in POWER each time you cycle through the archetypes. Use your secure login details to revisit the modules at any time as your integration process continues to unfold.
Investment: $444.00 AU (or 10 fortnightly payments of $49.00)
Discounts are available in certain circumstances & for local residents of the Lockyer Valley & Darling Downs. Message me for info.
Aeirlughe Graw is a Feminine Awakening Coach and Energy Medicine Practitioner with 10+ years experience. She is enormously passionate about Authentic Self-Expression, and supporting women to fully arrive in their Feminine Power by leaving behind the merry-go-round of self improvement.
She lives in a beautiful tiny home in the Darling Downs with her partner Eohlii & 2 free-range kids, Auren and Alena.
Lou is a charismatic, enthusiastic bundle of energy! She radiates enormous light and love for all who cross her path.
Through Bec’s profound genuine warmth and openness, she is able to hold a safe and sacred space for personal transformation to take place. Her strength and compassion is unwavering. She is a beautiful soul, mother, teacher, healer and a pillar of light.
Pheobe Cupples - Melbourne, VIC
Lou has been instrumental in my journey l in a way I could have never expected. I see myself clearly unlike ever before. My shadows are no longer enemies as my culture and conditioning would have me believe. I have come home to myself. I feel honoured to have been on this journey with this woman, this divine guide whose very presence gives me permission to see the very best in myself. Thank you Rebecca! Eternally.
Benita Nwulu - United Kingdom
Lou is so warm, kind and so so loving that I felt instantly calm. Bec's empathy and gentle voice guided me to understanding my inner world so much more and in such a short amount of time. She also gave me practical, useful and real life strategies to add to my toolbox. There is much more work to be done, and I'm looking forward to continuing our sessions!"
Peta De Villiers - Ipswich, QLD
Life is about to get a WHOLE lot more vibrant...
It's so understandable. This is deep work. If you feel a sense of trepidation or hesitation, that's totally normal. Life has taught most of us that it's unsafe to be in our power. The Ego will always fight change, and is a master at self-sabotage. It will tell all kinds of stories to keep us stuck in our old ways of being.
Please know that help is at your fingertips. If you're not sure if this work is for you right now - send me an email and we can explore what feels true in your heart for the next phase of your journey.
Tight on Time?
I've got amazing news for you. You can reap the incredible benefits of this work in under an hour a week.
The speed at which you journey through the archetypes will be a co-creation between you and the forces of Life. This is YOUR journey, to be taken on YOUR time, and if you feel like you have NO time, then you definitely have some Huntress and Creator integration to take place.
Strapped for Cash?
If money is an issue, there is no issue. Please, reach out. Send me a message with what you can afford and where there is a will, there is a way.
Allow the amazing transformation to take place...
P.S - You'll know in your bones if it is time... follow your heart, beautiful Woman.